Interactive Cloud OS is a multi-functional operating system optimized and designed for virtualization and cloud computing. It is not based on other operating systems or distributions, but designed and built completely from scratch – based on the latest Linux Kernels available.
With Interactive Cloud OS, you can run more than one operating system on your computer simultaneously (Windows, Linux, BSD, Solaris…). The amount of Guest OSes is limited by your hardware resources (CPU, RAM and HDD Space) only.
In a deployment with more than one server, resources can be shared and balanced among your Cloud and Virtual Machines can be shifted from one computer to another and even from one site to another.
By using strong VPNs, you are able to locate your servers all over the world and shift your resources as needed.
Interactive Cloud OS is Open Source and free: No license fees and no hidden costs!
The Benefits are endless:
- Reduce costs by using less hardware
- Enhance flexibility of your installation by moving your VMs locally or worldwide
- Reduce the CO2 footprint
- Balance the Load of your servers
- Allocate more space dynamically when you need it
- Use VMs for testing or updating procedures
- Destroy a VM when a test fails and start a new one in seconds from your saved snapshot
- Use snapshots to clone your installation
- Use snapshots to backup and cold-standby your services
- Secure your servers with central security management
- Connect your cloud worldwide via strong VPN tunnels and act worldwide
Curious? Get more information about Interactive Cloud OS HERE