November 2014 | New Release of Interactive Cloud OS with OpenStack Juno (Version 14.11).
- 23.10.2014 | Release 14.10 includes a simple install with DNS and DHCP server and easy access to the Web Console and VM Console. V 14.10 includes a start screen for the professional version with multiple OpenStack Network / Computing / Storage nodes.
- 04.09.2014 | Release of Interactive Cloud OS Version 14.9 with many performance improvements and better keyboard support.
- 22.07.2014 | Interactive Cloud OS with OpenStack Icehouse modules as ISO download file.
- 18.06.2014 | OpenStack Icehouse Version running sucessful in Lab. Waiting for ISO burn machanism.
- 01.03.2014 | OpenStack Havana Horizon and Keystone are running on Interactive Cloud OS – waiting for more modules to migrate.
- 10.02.2014 | New Installer is done. Starting hardware tests.
- 01.12.2013 | OpenVSwitch VPN Module included.
- 11.11.2013 | Interactive Cloud OS Version 0.97-21 seems to be very stable. More than 100 Downloads in 5 Days, download area ist stable ;-).
- 18.10.2013 | Interactive Cloud OS bundled with OpenStack as BETA release for download.
- 12.08.2013 | Interactive Cloud OS ISO image download area opened for contributors and varios Test specialists.
- 06.08.2013 | Interactive Cloud OS is running productive for internal use and projects.
- 05.08.2013 | Interactive Cloud OS is sucessfully running with OpenStack (Grizzly Version).
- 08.07.2013 | Initial Presentation of Interactive Cloud OS at Webmonday Frankfurt.
- 05.07.2013 | Interactive Cloud OS on Linux Kernel 3.10 – release change was done in 30 Minutes. For more information visit http://cloudos.internet.de/368_kernel-3-10.
- 28.06.2013 | Interactive Cloud as ISO Image (Life CD) avilable for Linux Pros.
- 14.06.2013 | Interactive Cloud OS Installer in internal pre-alpha testing, waiting for ISO deployment.
- 28.05.2013 | New template for the webpage and extended text compilations.
- 21.05.2013 | The project webpage is up and running.
- 17.05.2013 | Integrating the management platform (OpenStack)
- 13.05.2013 | Interactive Cloud OS repository works, zypper is able to update the systems from the CloudOS repo.
- 18.03.2013 | Initial prototype (proof of concept): watch the video on Youtube in English or German.
- Have a localized grahical user interface (GUI)
- Gain intuitive overview of all projects
- Optimize capacity and handle resources easily
- Drag and drop to replicate or relocate clusters with multiple nodes or pools
- Watch clusters being relocated
- Check system status and performance after moving to a new location via automatic systems monitoring
Please recommended us: