The new release 14.8 of Interactive Cloud OS is ready for download. It gives you a one node OpenStack Icehouse installation ready to run in less than 10 minutes.
This is a maintenance release fixing a couple of bugs introduced in 14.7 but adding new features too:
- Fixes a serious bug not properly deploying routers to external network.
- Fixes a serious bug not allowing console access to instances.
- New feature: supports booting from usb stick.
- New feature: enables ssl for dashboard web access.
- New feature: no reboot required after installation.
Update 2014-08-15: There’s a nasty bug in 14.8 always setting the password for OpenStack dashboard users to cloudos regardless of what you entered during installation.
Please recommended us: