The new release of Interactive Cloud OS 14.10 gives you an even easier and quicker installation for a one node OpenStack Icehouse Installation than ever before.
With the new simple installation mode, the whole installation can be done in 5 Minutes only. This includes formatting the hard disk, installing the Linux OS and configuring OpenStack Icehouse.
- New Feature: Simple install mode with predefined network settings and DHCP:
- Boot your server from ISO Image of Interactive Cloud OS 14.10.
- Choose simple installation mode.
- Choose hard disk for installation.
- Enable DHCP on your notebook and plug it to the first NIC of your server.
- Point your browser to https://console.cloudos. Enjoy.
- Previous expert install mode still available for easy customisation of network settings.
- Updated to latest security patches, including fixes for Shellshock.
Update 2014-10-23: The password in simple installation mode is cloudos! So to login to the dashboard point your browser to https://console.cloudos and login with admin and cloudos.
Please recommended us: